108 and 110 Deer Lane
The Town of The Blue Mountains has received and deemed a complete application for a site-specific zoning By-Law Amendment. The purpose of the application is to establish the following site-specific provisions for the lands:
- Amend the definition of a Lot to permit the subject lands to be considered as one contiguous Lot, notwithstanding that each lot is separately conveyable parcel of land;
- Amend table 6.1 to permit a maximum lot coverage of 34%;
- Amend Exception 45 to permit a front yard setback of 5.2m;
- Amend Section 13 to permit eave projections beyond 1.0m into a required front yard setback; and
- Amend Section 5.34.2 to permit a setback from Georgian Bay, as illustrated on the submitted Site Plan.
The effect of the Application is to permit the construction on one single-dwelling over the mutual lot lines of two separately conveyable parcels within a plan of subdivision.