Looking for a No Cost/Low Cost way to Promote Your Business and Tourism in the Area?
A free registration on the Regional Tourism Organization 7 (RTO7) website, lets people know you are here in Bruce-Grey-Simcoe while they are planning their vacation. Adding a coupon can increase your exposure! Check out this great opportunity to participate in this exciting program.
BruceGreySimcoe (RTO7) and Resorts of Ontario have partnered once again to encourage visitors to go resorting, and to discover some of the amazing attractions in our region through the Gift of the Getaway Program.
This program promotes the sale of gift certificates for accommodation (resorts/bed & breakfasts) through its website, www.giftofthegetaway.com, the Resorts of Ontario’s office and at Ontario’s 11 Travel Information Centres. The key message behind the program is to inspire consumers to visit BruceGreySimcoe as ‘a must visit’ region and to stay an extra day (or longer).
The attractions, adventures and dining experiences of BruceGreySimcoe are a BIG part of why people choose this area over others as their getaway destination. As one of these operators,
we’re inviting you to add an offer to the site that consumers can download and redeem when visiting your business. There is no cost to participate in this program, which will launch in late April 2017 and run until March 2018. Last year’s campaign showed over 200% growth in unique visitors and page views to the website and nearly 6,700 coupons were downloaded (up from 313 the year before).
Enhancements for the 2017/18
- Participants will be presented in a grid format organized by region
- Participants will are able to offer a package plus a coupon
- Regional products will be highlighted with more specific experiences i.e. cycling, golf, trails, beaches etc.
Note: All participating businesses must be registered as an operator on BruceGreySimcoe.com with a current, up-to-date listing.
Each listing includes the partners’ logo, website link, offer, town and optional bar code. Examples of offers include 2 for 1 admission, 10% savings, free gift coupon, buy one adult admission and receive a free child admission, receive 10% off appetizers after 8 pm, etc.
Attraction Categories are: (Note: those operators listed are used as examples only).
- Adventure and Attractions – Stakeholders who operate adventure guiding, outfitters, bike/boat rentals, etc., For example: Free Spirit Tours or Blue Mountain Resort Attractions.
- Cruises and Sightseeing Flights – This category includes boat and flight cruises. For example: Collingwood Charters or the Chi-Cheemaun.
- Theatres and Museums – Museums, art galleries, music and concert halls. For example: Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre or Tom Thomson Art Gallery.
- Retail and Restaurants - Destination retail stores, vineyards and restaurants are suitable for this category. For example, Mariposa Market, Georgian Hills Vineyards or Ciboulette & Cie.
Offers can be submitted through the online form on or before Friday, April 28th, 2017. If you have difficulty adding your info online, please submit your offer by email to one of the contact persons below.
The following info is required for each offer:
- Company Name
- Description of your experience/package (max 200 characters)
- Terms and Conditions (i.e. expiry dates, not valid with other offers, subject to availability, etc.)
- Web Site link URL
- Main Telephone Number
- Bar code/Promo code – optional
- Category (see list above)
Offers may be an existing special or incentive program, and may be updated seasonally. More than one offer per business can be added. The promotion will be supported with strong social media and digital marketing campaigns targeted to the GTA and Southwestern Ontario.
For more information, please contact Kim Clarke at email@example.com, 519-379-2506 or Glenn Spriggs firstname.lastname@example.org,1-800-363-7227.