1. The owner may on receipt of the Rights Certificate, at his/her own expense have bronze, stone or concrete land marks 15.24 cm (6 inches) square and not less than 15.24 cm (6 inches) deep, dressed on all sides and bearing suitable identification permanently marked therein, placed at the corners of the lot or lots conveyed to him/her, such posts to be planted flush with the ground.
2. Markers will be accepted for installation during regular working hours. If weather and ground conditions permit, installations will be made within 30 days after acceptance. Markers will not be accepted from any monument dealer for storage during the winter months.
3. Markers or footstones of bronze, marble or granite are permitted with size and quantity restrictions according to the section of the cemetery and the regulations deemed necessary as per the size of lot in that section. Its placement must not interfere with future interments.
Single lot maximum 35.56 cm x 60.96 cm 14” x 24”
Double lot maximum 35.56 cm x 76.20 cm 14” x 30”
Cremation lot maximum 35.56 cm x 60.96 cm 14’ x 24”
4. Each single lot may be marked on the ground with a flat marker only.
5. One marker may be placed at each grave in addition to the monument. The marker shall be placed closest to the monument and shall not exceed 40.64 cm x 60.96 cm (16” x 24”).
6. Any flat marker that exceeds the standard width of 30.48 cm (12 inches) may only be installed after a full interment has taken place.
7. The minimum thickness for all flat markers including footstones is 10 cm (4 inches).
8. All markers and monuments shall be constructed of bronze, granite or marble. The bottom bed of all bases and markers shall be cut level and true.