Tender & Bid Opportunities
The following is a list of current bid and tender opportunities for The Blue Mountains. All bid submissions must be received in a sealed envelope and date stamped at the Finance Department, 1st Floor of Town Hall, 32 Mill Street, Thornbury, ON N0H 2P0. Please note that fax and email submissions will not be accepted.
Register as a Bidder
It is important that you register as a Bidder with the Town so that you may ensure complete receipt of the required bid document and instructions on bidding.
Failure to register may result in non-acceptance of your submission. It is your responsibility to check for addenda prior to bid closing.
Click on “Bid Registration” below for information about the bid as well as instructions on how to receive the bid documents. Once your email has been received Purchasing will process and email the bid documents and add your company information to the Plan Takers List.
Please note complete bid documents and instructions for bidding are not posted online. They are only available through request via email as indicated above.
2017-24-P-IPW Engineering Services to Develop a Town-Wide Sanitary Collection Model (Letters of Interest)
- The Blue Mountains’ Water and Wastewater Capacity Assessment – 2015 Year End Report (1.62 MB)
- Comprehensive ESR Lora Bay, Clarksburg, Thornbury and Camperdown Services Area (17.12 MB)
- Combined EA Master Plan for Craigleith, Castle Glen, and Osler Service Areas (37.54 MB)
List of Registered Bidders
Scope of Work
- 2017-24-P-IPW Scope of Work (409 KB)
- Ontario Provincial Standards for Roads & Public Works
- Ontario Public Buyers Association
- National Institute for Government Procurement
- Accessibility Compliance Letter and Form (65 KB)
- Electrical Contractor Acknowledgement Form (62 KB)
- Health and Safety Program for Contractors with Acknowledgement Form (745 KB)
- IT, Confidentiality, Non Disclosure and Data Security Agreement - SAMPLE (486 KB)
- Purchasing Policy December 2016 (168 KB)
- Purchasing Procedures December 2016 (248 KB)
- Town's Standard Engineering Agreement - SAMPLE Only (199 KB)